Rules of engagement – you only fire if you are fired upon or you retaliate only if you are attacked first. However, I decided not to retaliate for this occassion because…. he was not considered as a worthy opponent whom I should utilize my precious ammunition on (i.e. my precious words).
I have received a funny (but rather irritating for at least 5 seconds because afterall I am only a human) feedback one of my blog entries (Somehow I cannot copy and paste the URL but in case I do, I will surely post it later if I can. It was about me earning over $150K per annum) – the substance of his words is (I cannot translate in Korean because those words he used were rather substandard and impossible for me to pick the equivalent words as the level of my vocabulary cannot facilitate such peasant class words). In fact, it is beyond my comprehension to accept and consider his words because if he / she is a normal person with an average intelligence, then surely the one would have not picked those worthless words to express his/her frustration for undefined reasons.
Anyway, I managed to pick a few words such as ‘pathetic, friendless, excessively boasting myself, pretentious, crazy, dick head, and cleaner’. The word that got my attention the most is ‘cleaner’ – I am trying to figure how he/she managed to assume my current occupation as a ‘cleaner’. Perhaps the occupation of himself/herself is a cleaner? Who knows….
Anyway, for those who read my blog, I would like to make the following recommendations.
1) I write my blog to express myself and this is considered as an open diary.
2) I do not care who reads mine and what opinions they draw from reading it.
3) There are about 5 people who read my blog – myself, two best friends of mine, my sister and unknown person who randomly visits the site.
4) If you read my blog and you do like what I write and you share/agree with my views, then I really appreciate that.
5) If you read my blog and you do not like what I write, then I suggest you stop reading it and ask yourself to find something more productive as reading my blog will be considered as a counter productive activity in your life.
6) If you read my blog and you do not like what I write and you are dying to express your anger/frustration/disagreement, then I suggest you to ask yourself these questions first – Everyone is different and everyone has one’s own individual distinctive character. What difference does it make to if you call me an idiot or a moron, based on your skewed view that does not align with mine? What satisfaction do you get out from mocking one with ill words (that do not affect me much as I consider as ‘bark of an animal’)? Apart from you feel like being a loser who hides himself/herself behind a curtain where his/her identity can be disguised as a ‘mysterious figure’ because the one is not worthy enough to disclose oneself openly?
In a nutshell, if you do not like what I write hence you do not like me, I respect that decision. I have neither time nor inclination to explain myself to you to agree with my view and the facts that I have stated. I have neither time nor inclination to defend myself against your baseless acussaitions. I have neither time nor inclination to ask you evaluate my value objectively.
For those readers who read my blog, if you do not like what you read, then do not read it. I am sure you have more important things to do in your life than reading my blog. Still cannot get over it? Please allow me to make this humble suggestion to you – buy a pack of Paddle Pop sticks then build a bridge then get over it. Move on. My life is too short and too important to associate with those who I have no reason to associate with.
P.S. To save myself being irritated for at least 5 seconds for reading such worthless comment in the future, I have now disabled the function of leaving comment on my blog for my convenience. In addition, perhaps I should re-start writing my blog in English from now on so those ‘unintelligent’ ones cannot comprehend?