For those who attend the seminar…
1. The session time is between 5pm and 7pm. If you are an ordinary man with a normal intelligence, arriving at least 5 minutes is a common sense. Don’t you know how to ******* read a clock?
2. I am not interested in hearing your personal problems so stop babbling on about it because this seminar is not for you only – as a personal counseling session. Would you like to present yourself as a (sym)pathetic fool?
3. My purpose is simple – to learn what I don’t know and to affirm what I know is correct. Telling your personal experience to me has no value to me.
For the one who facilitates the seminar…
1. The session time is between 5pm and 7pm. I expect you to start on time and finish on time.
2. When people start talking about ‘off-the-topic’, then it is your job to ‘cut’ them out.
3. You want to speak more than you listen.
4. You defend your position by using the key word ‘research’ which neither academically accredited nor scientifically proven – that’s just pathetic.
5. You have no understanding of the difference between ‘inductive reasoning’ and ‘deductive reasoning’ – and you say about ‘proven by a research’
6. Don’t you ever assume that your audiences are dumber than you or less intelligent than you – often they are not.